No one likes being separated from their coffee machine for long. Unfortunately, moving means packing up your kitchen and your small, but lifesaving, appliances.
How do you pack up items like blenders, microwaves, and Keurig’s? Our handy how-to tips will help you pack all your essential appliances.
How to Pack Small Appliance Step-by-Step
- Step one: Set up a workstation and fill the bottom of a dish pack with extra paper or bubble wrap for cushion. Only use weight-rated dish pack cartons.
- Step two: Place appliances in center of packing paper and remove all food and drink from the appliance.
- Step three: Completely cover appliance on all sides with medium-sized bubble wrap.
- Step four: Secure bubble wrap around appliance with packing tape, ensuring all sides are covered.
- Step five: Place appliance in center of box on top of packing paper. Fill empty box space with crumpled packing paper.
- Step six: Always remember to pack your carton from the bottom to the top, high and tight.
How Can ACE Help You Move?
We’ll expertly pack and move your household. Whether moving down the street or across the country, ACE can help reduce your moving stress. Contact us for a moving quote today!
Need more packing tips? Check out our other packing guides for stemware and fragile bowls!