Cheers to a fresh start and stress-free move!
If you’re packing up your home, you may come across some rather delicate items like stemware and dining ware. Before panicking about how to pack them, check out ACE’s tips for safely transporting these sparkling dining room staples.
How to Pack Stemware Step-by-Step
- Step 1: Set up a workstation and fill the bottom of a dish pack with excess paper for cushion. Only use weight-rated dish pack cartons.
- Step 2: Before wrapping, stuff stemware with crumpled tissue paper or packing paper.
- Step 3: Place stemware about 6 inches from the corner of the packing paper and begin to roll paper around glass.
- Step 4: Continue to roll packing paper around glass until you reach the far corner of paper.
- Step 5: Fold in extra paper from both ends of the glass to the middle.
- Step 6: Securely tape ends of paper around entire bundled glass.
- Step 7: Place into box, top down, near the middle of the box and fill top of box with extra crumpled paper.
- Step 8: Always remember to pack your carton from the bottom to the top, high and tight.
How Can ACE Help You Move?
We have more experience than your friend with a truck. From long-distance moving to professional packing, we’ll make sure your belongings travel safely. Checkout our other packing guides for small appliances and fragile bowls and call ACE for a free moving quote!